From UBot Playground
The Windows Commands allow the script to interact with windows dialogs and programs.
List of Windows Commands
- Click Dialog Button: Clicks Cancel or Save on a save as or open file dialog.
- Click Mouse: Clicks a specified area within a windows using a wizard that grabs the parent class and location of the windows item.
- Close Window: Closes a window on your windows system using a wizard that grabs the parent class of the window.
- Keyboard Event: Sends keyboard events to the active window.
- Mouse Event: Sends a mouse event to a specified window.
- Move Mouse: Moves the mouse to a specified location on your screen.
- Set Active Window: Sets the active window.
- Set Dialog Text: Sets the dialog text in a save as or open file window.
- Type keys: Types keys into a specified location in the active window.