From UBot Playground
The processes that are run using sockets will not display in the browser. The commands will run but the browser will not change or display anything within the main browser.
- socket add file parameter: Adds a file variable to the POST data that will be used in the next Socket navigate command.
- socket container: The socket container will keep track of the cookies that result from any of the contained commands. It will also keep track of the html of the most recently loaded page.
- socket set header: Sets a header for the next socket navigate command.
- socket download file: This commands allows you to download a file using the cookies in the socket container.
- socket navigate: Socket navigate allows you to download html and cookies from a url or post data to a url and download the resulting html and cookies.
- socket add parameter: Adds a POST or GET data variable that will be used in the next navigate command.