From UBot Playground
The Log Commands allows for the testing, logging and sectioning of commands within a script for debugging purposes.
List of Log Commands
- Establish: Tests to see if the scripting environment (the webpage, a variable, a list, etc) is as it should be for the bot to run successfully.
- Purpose: Writes a message to a log file that provides an overview of what a bot is trying to accomplish.
- Activity: Is used to split up and describe the various tasks that a bot accomplishes.
- Section: A container command that runs commands within it once. Created to work with the log commands.
- Log: Writes a message to a log file.